Charming Tuscan Villa with Breathtaking Views in Caprese Michelangelo
Welcome to this elegant villa, boasting a generous 280 sqm (3080 ft²) of space, nestled in the outskirts of Caprese Michelangelo, the birthplace of the renowned artist Michelangelo. Revel in the rich history and picturesque surroundings of this location.
Stunning Panoramic Views:
Enjoy breathtaking views overlooking the Tiber Valley, providing a picturesque backdrop that epitomizes the beauty of Tuscany.
The villa offers a vantage point to soak in the mesmerizing landscape.
Traditional Tuscan Architecture:
Immerse yourself in the allure of traditional Tuscan architecture. The villa boasts wooden-beamed ceilings, typical stone walls, and a Tuscan tile roof, reminiscent of its majestic era when originally built, adding to its historical charm.
Versatile Floor Plan:
The villa features three practical floors with a square-shaped layout. The versatile design allows for convenient living arrangements and offers potential for creative utilization of spaces, making it ideal for customization based on preferences.
Private Fenced Garden:
Enjoy the serenity and privacy offered by the detached walled villa surrounded by its own fenced garden. The garden offers a perfect spot for relaxation, outdoor gatherings, and enjoying the pleasant Tuscan climate.
Opportunity for Additional Dwelling:
Unlock the potential of this property with the opportunity to build a detached house of 150 sqm/ 1615 Square foot within the lot. This feature enhances the property’s value and opens doors to creative possibilities.
Potential Swimming Pool:
The property comes with the exciting possibility to install a swimming pool, transforming the outdoor space into a refreshing oasis, perfect for leisure and entertainment amidst the captivating Tuscan scenery.
Embrace the Tuscan lifestyle and seize this incredible opportunity to own a charming villa in a historically rich and picturesque location. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and make this property your new home.
– Spacious hall with front and back door access
– Living room with a cozy fireplace (currently with a wood burner)
– Bathroom and a separate toilet
– Pizza oven with storage and central heating space
– 5 spacious rooms and two bathrooms
– Potential to create separate living units, each with a living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom
– Fifth room perfect for an extra guest bedroom or multipurpose use
The attic: is still original and can be transformed into various units for your own use.
Please note, this may not be the properties exact location due to security reasons.
– Caprese Michelangelo: Approximately 5 km/3 miles away, offering necessary facilities and historical charm
– Sansepolcro: A 15-minute drive, providing access to major amenities including stores, supermarkets, and hospitals
– Access to Airports:
– Perugia: 93 km/ 57 miles
– Florence: 120 km/ 74 miles
– Bologna: 175 km/ 108 miles
– Roma-Fiumicino: 290 km/ 180 miles
is a charming village in the province of Arezzo, named after the famous Master-sculptor of the Renaissance, Michelangelo Buonarotti.
This quiet, small part of Tuscany is located about 100 kilometres east of Florence with houses and beautiful old churches, delicious restaurants, and a great museum and library built in honour of the most famous resident, Michelangelo.
Michelangelo was born here in 1475. Many tourists travel to his birthplace to view his birth house.