Located in a very panoramic setiing, in the greens of the Valdichiana valley, with of a garden of approximately 1700 square meters that surrounds the house, and the swimming pool. It is mere minutes to the hidtoric city center.
The former farm was recently renovated into a prestigious Tuscan villa with a classic brick and stone facade.
Its characteristic rural style, enhanced by a meticulous restoration, goes well with the modern comforts at its disposal, in a perfect balance between past and present.
In its 450 square meters of surface, the residence is finely restored with the use of high-quality finishes and fine materials which has currently been arranged into three independent units.
The ground floor apartment consists of a large dining-living room of over 70 square meters. with direct access to the garden and embellished by an enchanting fireplace, a kitchen and four double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and 3 service bathrooms attached to the large living room, ideal to be transformed into a restaurant if you want to carry out accommodation.
Outside there are two large porches, one of which with a delightful barbecue area.
Upstairs there are two apartments, each consisting of a large dining-living room, 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Its position allows it an excellent exposure to the sun from sunrise to sunset.
Please note, this may not be the properties exact location due to security reasons.
Marciano della Chiana short distance
Thuis (Monte San Savino) 8 km
Florence Amerigo Vespucci Airport 100 km
The Castle of Marciano della Chiana is right at the heart of the Valdichiana, on a hill overlooking the flat countryside between Lucignano, Monte San Savino, Cortona and Foiano della Chiana.
Its remarkable economic and cultural liveliness dates back to Etruscan times, evidenced by the numerous relics found in the surrounding area such as the stone male torso belonging to a funerary statue dating back to the 6th century BC, currently held in the Archaeological Museum of Arezzo.
During the middle ages, Marciano was a centre of important roads that connected the north and the south, such as the Cassia Adiranea in 123AD. At the height of Christianity, villages, large farms and churches were built. In the following centuries the area was at the centre of continuous disputes and conflicts between Arezzo, Siena and Florence, right until the most important event in the town’s history happened: the Battle of Scannagallo (2 August 1554). This created the passageway for the whole of Tuscany to fall under the dominion of the Medici family and of Florence.